Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 13, 2009

It was when I woke up in the morning that I remembered my aunt has passed away. I know that only her body is dead but her presence still lingers with us. But this is another special day for us because one of our classmates celebrates her memory of birth today and that one is one special friend called Lenie.

We were about to start our review when one of our c
lassmates told us to have our homeroom first. So then we knew that the adviser's commands are absolute, we obeyed. We didn't expect her sermoning us all
because of the issue of cheating during periodical
exams. And that was what left us before we knew it, leaving Jam sulking in one corner of the guidance office.

To talk it all, Almira taught me how to do Binomial Expansion in ones using the pascal's triangle. I got it and continued swim
ming in the tiled ground. After moments later, we felt hungry and decided to have our recess at 8:40 which was too early for others.
We ate too many but still we weren't that full.

After the recess time of our classmates, we proceeded to the church patio to practice our unfinished dance piece to be performed on Academy day, if God permits.



We were exhausted after almost two hours of getting fried alive under the heat of the sun. We got back to the guidance office an
d took our rest as we had a talk with Ma'am Sevilla.



In the afternoon, we were called for the preparation for the election. I came to know that I was a candidate for the position of the Secretary and I have Quebral and Kashka as my rivals. While Almira was a candidate for treasurer, Jam was leading another party as a candidate for President.


After hours of deciding and searching for the right campaign managers and dancers, I finally get to rest as I also did my job in the bulletin board of the art club. We already started it and we were planning to finish it tomorrow together with Sharmaine.


It was fun this day and I hope it would also be like this tomorrow. Time to sign out.

~neko518~







No comments:

Post a Comment