Thursday, June 18, 2009

Having this...

Reluctant? Happy!

Having this, having that, life is simple but wonderful! I love my life, all the time, whatever seasons may come, I'll love my life until it ends. Meeting tragedies, problems and even deaths are simply occurances that will never be pulled away from our life, but that weights with happiness and love.
I never experienced anything that wounded my heart, I am not dumb or heartless but, if you accept what happened, it will never leave a scar. Happy memories will stay, bad ones will vanish, funny ones will make you laugh at your nose. That's how easy to understand life is. You don't need to be top on geometry and history to understand your life. Your LIFE is YOU and what you are.

Having these friends I have today, never minding those who hate me, Life will be the best. Indeed, it is a gift from above. If you choose the right way, your life will never come to an end, you'll spend it with the one who created you! Friends are like golds in a treasure box, when you lose one, you'll be sad and hardened up but eventually you will accept that nothing in this world will stay. When you accept it's loss, it will make you smile up to your ears, it will make you wipe out your tears and it will make you say that it's okay. Remembering those times, when it was shining for you, when it served as your light through those dark nights, you'll just take a sigh and smile.

Smile, say it, and do it. That's what I do, the best gift you can offer to everyone. Even if you're sad, just smile, and it will all be taken away. Smile, when the teacher is scolding at you, she'll be sorry for doing that to you. Even if you try to hide your smiles, your heart get in and through making you smile again and ends up grinning like an idiot. But there's nothing wrong with being an idiot, idiocy sometimes show innocence.

Your life, your smile and your treasure. What weighs the most? Someday, I hope my dreams can come true. I wish to be a doctor, to give all my patients a smile. When I cook, and the outcome is at its best, I make people smile and I become happy with it. I wish to let the others hear my music, so that they would smile even in their dreams. I wish to draw and teach people with that because I will be the happiest to see the world smiling. When you read this, I'll be the happiest! So SMILE!!!

~neko518

No comments:

Post a Comment